Dear fellow parishioners,
As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to disrupt our lives, you or your loved ones may be experiencing new emotions. This is natural and can leave you wondering where to turn. During times of crisis, people step forward to help and we become stronger as a result of caring individuals. Saint Katharine Drexel parishioners trained in Counseling, Spiritual Direction and as Life Coaches, are available to talk, video conference, & pray if you desire. Please email me – Pastoral Associate Theresa Anderson, (email@example.com) if you need such assistance and I will connect you with someone.
The Frederick County Mental Health Association is also available for individuals feeling overwhelmed during these uncharted times.
- Hotline number is 2-1-1 ( press 1)
- For Crisis Intervention, referrals, & phone support call 301-662-2255
- For Elementary ( grades 1-5) Age Children call 301-694-8255
- www.4MDYouth.org This is a live chat for youths
- You can visit their website ( https://fcmha.org/) to register for a virtual Walk in Crisis Service
Let us continue to hold one another in prayer until we are reunited.
Saint Katharine Drexel Pastoral Associate
301-360-9581 ext. 2275