Dear Friends in Christ,
As we continue to navigate through the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic, I hope you are coping and like me anticipating the joyous day we will reassemble to celebrate together in our beautiful church building.
I enjoyed seeing everyone from the video Ana Maria put together for us earlier this week. I look forward to seeing more families in the next one. If your family didn’t send a picture to Ana Maria yet, please do so.
I wanted to share some websites that I enjoy making part of my daily prayer life. You may be familiar with some but I hope you will find some news ones too.
Loyola Press – https://www.loyolapress.com/
- 3 minute Retreats – You are given a scripture passage and a brief reflection.
- Liturgical Year- You will find activities, reflections, & prayers for church seasons. They have some great Lent & Holy Week activities for children & adults.
- Sunday Connections- The Gospel Reading is explained.
- Saints- Learn about the saint of the day.
– https://bustedhalo.com/ They have great articles, videos and podcast.
Greg Wasniki is an Inspirational Speaker and Author. His website is www.faithandreallife.com
You will find 3 video series as well as podcasts.
Sacred Space Daily Prayer- I have this app on my tablet. This daily reflection guides you through a prayer in 6 short stages. This helps me keep my thoughts and actions on the work God asks of me each day.
FYI FOR Senior parishioners 65+
Maryland Department of Aging is offering Senior Call Check Ins. You can schedule to have a daily call and someone will check in with you to see how you are doing and if you need anything. To register call
1 -866-50- CHECK or register at www.aging.maryland.gov. Please let family members and neighbors know about this service.
Saint Katharine Drexel Pastoral Associate
301-360-9581 ext. 2275