Hello SKD Family,
This will be a short but sweet email. Feel free to share with friends who you think might benefit from the following information. We will be starting RCIA for Teens (At SKD we call it RCIT). Classes will be starting 21 February with students receiving the sacraments of Baptism, Reconciliation and/or First Communion in May. Please see below if you think you have a student or know a student who might be a good candidate.
- Students must have completed some sort of faith formation (TGIF, Home Study, FIRE, attended a Catholic School, or completed a certified program at another parish) Last school year (2019-2020)
- Students must be willing to register for a faith formation program this year (FOF, Home Study, FIRE, or attend a Catholic School)
- Students must be at least 12 years old or currently be in 6th grade.
- Students must be 18 or under AND still be enrolled in grade school.
- This program is for teens who still need to prepare and receive the sacraments of Baptism, First Reconciliation and/or First Communion (students who have already received any of the mentioned but are still missing any of the mentioned are encouraged to sign up)
To register CLICK HERE by February 14th. If you have questions or concerns about this information, please feel free to email me.