We are adhering to all County, State, and Archdiocesan guidelines during the COVID outbreak. For information on the coronavirus guidelines of the Archdiocese of Baltimore, click HERE
See Parish Calendar for updates on events (this is fluid, so please check back).
If you are not receiving Parish emails, please contact Stuart Henderson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS FOR
PARISHES IN THE ARCHDIOCESE OF BALTIMORE
- The dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass from Archbishop Lori is still in effect.
- Liturgical events are limited to the lesser of a) 30% of capacity or b) the number of attendees that can be accommodated in the pews with physical distancing in place.
- Facial coverings must be worn by anyone over two.
- Physical distancing (6’ apart) required at all times.
- Funerals, weddings, and baptisms are allowed with the same restrictions in place as weekend Masses.
COVID-19 TEMPORARY PROTOCOLS FOR
SAINT KATHARINE DREXEL PARISH
- All persons who wish to attend weekend Masses must make reservations by 3:00 PM on Saturday of that weekend. (See link on below)
- The Parish Office is now open Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM or at other times by appointment.
- The parish office vestibule is open Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You may leave donations of canned goods for the Frederick Food Bank in the blue bin. If you wish to drop off offertory and other church donations, you may use our mail slot in the Parish Office door.
- Donations of canned goods may also be left in the blue bin in the narthex before weekend Masses.
CLOSE CONTACT REMINDER
For the safety of all, please remember that if you have been in close contact (within 6 feet for a period of 15 minutes in the aggregate over a 24-hour period) with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, please follow appropriate quarantine protocols and do not attend Mass or other activities until 10 days have passed since being exposed or you have received a negative test after waiting 5 days from the initial exposure. As always, please also do not attend Mass if you are experiencing symptoms, are awaiting test results, or have had close contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms even if they have not yet tested positive. Thanks for doing your part to keep everyone as safe as possible at Mass!
Wear Your Mask Properly Please
Please remember that your mask must cover both your mouth and nose at all times when in the building.
Weekend Masses are open for reservations the Monday prior and are held at, 5:00 PM Saturday and 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM Sunday. If you have not yet returned to Mass, please review this Re-opening Document so that you may understand what to expect while attending. Mass reservations must be made for anyone wishing to attend weekend Masses. The Mass reservation link will be updated on Mondays to reserve seats for the upcoming weekend.