Worship and Prayer Schedule
We are a Eucharistic people. We are brought together by our sharing in and our embodiment of the Body of Christ. As a community, we celebrate the liturgy, come together for prayer and quiet reflection, and mark the moments in our lives where we experience the presence of God.
We welcome you to explore the opportunities for worship and prayer within the community and the ways that we prepare to celebrate the sacraments of the Church.
Weekend Mass Schedule:
Saturday 5:00 PM, Sunday 9:00 AM, Sunday 11:00 AM
Weekday Mass Schedule:
Monday 10:30 AM
- 1st & 3rd Monday, School Chapel
- 2nd Monday, Citizen’s Nursing Home
- 4th Monday, Homewood Nursing Home
Tuesday 9:15 AM, School Chapel
Friday 6:30 AM, School Chapel
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturday 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM in the church (or anytime by appointment)
Exposition of the Eucharist, School Chapel:
Tuesday 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Wednesday 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
3rd Thursday of the month 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
1st Friday of the month 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Pastoral Care of the Sick:
- The Anointing of the Sick is celebrated twice a year during weekend Masses. You are encouraged to make an appointment for anointing prior to surgery.
- Please contact the parish office when you or a member of your family is in the hospital or unable to attend Mass and wishes to receive the Eucharist or be anointed.
Healing Prayer Team:
Available whenever you need help asking God to bring spiritual, physical, relational, or emotional wholeness to your life. Contact Edi Stewart for an appointment.