As a growing community, we are more and more aware of the needs of our own parishioners. Caring Connections is a collection of outreach ministries of parishioners caring for parishioners. Within Caring Connections, we can offer: Meals, Parish Nurses, Health Care Ministry, Healing Prayer Team, Prayer Shawl Ministry, Elder Outreach Network, Bereavement, and Rides.
There are several facilities here in Frederick County that are happy to provide you assistance:
- Heartly House – providing assistance to those who have suffered from domestic violence
- Assisted Living – providing assistance to disabled and elderly to enhance their quality of life
- Emergency Family Shelter/ Day Resource Center – various family support services including food and housing
- Senior Care – Frederick County Resources for Seniors
- Assisted Living Guide in Maryland
Church Response to Abuse
- Latest news responses to abuse in the church.
- Various resources for Diocese information, Catholic Publications, Social Justice Resources, and Marriage Enrichment Resources